Business Development Manager - Warehousing
Company: CTS International Freight Spain S.L.
Location: multi-sites in Spain
This position will report to the General Manager directly.
As a BD - Warehousing, this role will be the first point-of- contact to customers as well as vendors - will be the expert on account(s). This needs to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador and have a strong desire to possess the know-how to get the job done. In the mean time, the role is in charge of answering any customer inquiries, resolving customer issues, and maintaining desired standards of all related operations.
The person for this position should be particularly well organized and detail oriented. If you are independent, accountable, intelligent, detail-oriented and have a great attitude, we'd like to talk to you!
• Be the voice of CTS Spain warehousing service. This will entail heavy customer & vendor interaction onsite, also via phone and email on daily basis. We will expect that your interpersonal communication skills are strong in both capacities.
• Develop new product / services/resource, and establish long-term & loyal partnership with various market stakeholders. Coordinate with all partners on daily basis to ensure good collaborations.
• Develop new business / accounts / new market according to company strategy, create service proposal, SOPs, KPI measurements and reporting etc. for new business.
• Manage the customer service & inbound/outbound operation teams. Optimize internal process and work flow from order receipt to delivery including order fill, transportation planning, on time delivery monitoring, exception & abnormal management, as well as claim and complaints handling.
• Manage customer accounts, ensure the best customer experience and satisfaction.
• At least 5 years of warehousing and inbound/outbound planning, or relative supply chain working experience.
• At least 3 years of relevant communications based, i.e. direct customer interaction experience.
• At least 3 years of management role, i.e. leading a multi-functional team.
• Have an understanding of the value of teamwork and how teams work.
• Have a heightened sense of urgency, a heightened attention to detail and be able to communicate our customer offering.
• Complete and maintain customer account-specific records with auditor like accuracy.
• Must be able to work well in a self-managed team environment. This includes cooperatively scheduling work, vacation, hours and team task assignments.
• Ability to maintain productivity and professionalism while under pressure to meet strict deadlines and balance multiple priorities; Displays attention to detail for both accuracy and content.
• Judgment to resolve issues with the appropriate sense of urgency, including after standard business hours support.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills in Spanish and English, Chinese is a plus.
What we offer
• Targeted development opportunities on a professional level;
• Competitive compensation and benefits;
• A pleasant and international atmosphere.